Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

A Song for Water - Amata - Water Song





Music © 2011 by Jaroslav M. Papaj. All rights reserved.
Lyrics © 2011 by Amata. All rights reserved.


Can you see, can you see the light
glowing hope, sprinkling love

there, from the sky?



The warm gleam that's

soothing your heart

sees itself in this mirror of mine



Imagine your world without me

No golden days

No precious dreams to dream



Will you, please, take care of me?



Long ago and far from here

there was peace, there was love

for all eternity



What's the future that awaits us all

since you won't look to the sky?



Can you smell the sweetness of flower buds?

Can you hear the singing trees and birds?



I'm the reason for

them to please the world,

for every soul, for every life

to unfurl



I'm the source of all that's good



Save me so I can save you

Look into the sun, feel the warmth,

smell the flourishing dreams

See yourself in me

Hear the calling of the water song... water song...

Save yourself and save us all


This is a song about water and sings of the life water brings to us. We have to protect it and keep it from getting polluted so that life can continue the way it should be. When Amata sings ‘save me so I can save you’, it tell us that we need to do something for the water in order for it to continue sustaining life.



So remember how important water is to life. Without water, everything will perish.

Here is a link to this beautiful song. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment