Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Squirrels Are NOT Pets!!!

A VERY ANGRY SQUIRREL

I received a call from my dad asking if I was interested in having a squirrel as a pet. I asked him where he got it and he told me his friends caught one and wants to sell it off at RM10, a very cheap price indeed. They said if nobody buys it they will even eat it.


To begin with, the squirrel does not belong to him; it belongs in the wild where it will have full freedom. Squirrels are not domesticated and should not be made into pets. They are not meant to be kept in a cage. I hope these people get what they deserve for locking up a poor lost squirrel and trying to make money out of it.

In the end, my heroic dad and his friend bought it so they can release it into the wilds. Hurray for their actions!!!


If you do run into one that is sick or is incapable of movement, do follow the link below to a guide as to what to do. You can care for it for the time being until it is capable of surviving in the wilds again. DO NOT MAKE IT YOUR PET!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment